Carpet Cleaning Vermont
We provide you safe and environmentally friendly cleaning services at an affordable price
At Carpet Cleaning Vermont, we offer both domestic and commercial cleaning services that are reliable and fast.
Top-Rated Residential & Commercial Cleaning Services in Vermont
Here at Unique Carpet Cleaning Company, we provide a wide range of carpet cleaning services in Vermont. We have a trained team of carpet experts that render high-quality carpet cleaning results.
Carpet steam cleaning is also known as hot water extraction carpet cleaning. This cleaning method uses high-pressure tools to boost a combination of cleaning agents and hot water into your carpet. This process helps to loosen soil, dirt, stains, bacteria and fungus that gets caught between your carpet fibres before a high-powered vacuum is used to remove them from your carpet.
A special powder detergent that is environmentally friendly is used with a small amount of water for this cleaning technique. Thereafter, with the use of a rotating brush, this mixture is pierced into the carpet fibres. Next, a special extraction tool removes the detergent along with the dirt and soil from your carpets.
Our professionals will clean your kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, office rooms. We will remove cobwebs, vacuum your carpets and furniture, wipe and mop your floors to ensure your old house looks tidy and clean before your hand over those keys to the landlord at the end of the leasing term.
We undertake cleaning your floors, furniture and carpets, removing bacteria, fungus, dirt and soil from your office premises. Our professionals offer steam cleaning, dry cleaning, carpet shampooing, and other cleaning services that ensure your business premises are clean and hygienic.
Here at Vermont, we deodorize and sanitize your furniture, making it free of allergens and bacteria that can be caught in between your furniture. We ensure that once we are done, your furniture will be dust-free, dirt-free and germ-free.
After the floor is vacuumed, the tile and grout are pre-treated for a few minutes. Then a specialized brush is used to agitate the grout lines and the tile surface. Consequently, a high-pressure hot water extraction process is conducted to clean your tile and grout fully.
Our carpet cleaning procedure
- Our professional technicians will visit your premises and inspect your carpets. If there are any stains on your carpet, the technician will evaluate it and inform you about the possible expected results, and they will also take note of any concerns that you may have.
- Any dry soil is then removed systematically by power vacuuming. Removing the dry soil is a very vital step in this type of cleaning process.
- After which, a pre-conditioning agent is used to combine and break down the traffic area soil and spots for a more thorough cleaning.
- Any stains that are found to be difficult to remove will be pre-treated with a special solution to increase their chances of being removed.
- Pre-grooming and agitation is done to loosen the soil further with a rotary brush
- A soil extraction and rinse is then used on the carpets.
- A neutralizer is then is used to balance the carpet PH levels
- Any spots or stains that are remaining will be treated with an extra special spot solution.
- If requested, a carpet protector is used at this point.
- The carpet is then well-groomed with an industrial groomer
- Your carpet is then dried using a high-velocity blower fan as this promotes faster drying
- Finally, it is the post-cleaning procedure. Our technician will explain how your carpets were cleaned and tell you how you can take care of your carpets to prolong their durability.
Why choose Carpet Cleaning Vermont
- We are trustworthy and reliable.
- Our team provides you with the best solution to clean your carpets and upholstery.
- Our professionals pay attention to detail.
- We provide the best deals in carpet cleaning.
- We have certified and experienced carpet professionals
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I have my carpets cleaned by a professional?
Your carpets life span can be extended if you have your carpets cleaned by an expert in carpet cleaning service. They will remove dirt, dust and harmful bacteria using techniques that are most suitable for your carpet fabric. Most carpet manufactures recommend professional carpet cleaning when you purchase carpets from them. Professional carpet cleaning can also reinstate the original look and lustre of your carpets for a longer time.
Which carpet cleaning method is best?
This mainly depends on the type of carpet you have. We can recommend the best-suited cleaning method after inspecting your carpets.
Can all stains on carpets be removed?
We use advanced methods that are safe on the carpets to remove all stains, but some stains cannot be completely removed. In general, our success rates are quite high in stain removal.
How long does it take for my carpets and upholstery to dry?
At an average level, it takes around 4-6 hours of drying time. It also depends on the humidity level and other factors. Heat and ventilation can be used to dry carpets slightly faster.
For your convenience, we accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards and cash so that you can select the best option for you.