Carpet Cleaning Scoresby
We provide carpet cleaning services that are affordable and reliable
Our professional carpet cleaners will thoroughly clean, deodorise and disinfect your carpets at an affordable rate.
The types of carpet cleaning services we offer in Scoresby
Scoresby offers eco-friendly cleaning services that have given outstanding results. We undertake both domestic and commercial cleaning services.
This type of cleaning is also known as hot water extraction and requires you to spray hot water and detergent on the carpets. This helps in removing dirt on the surface. Then, we use one of our eco-friendly products to agitate the fibres and loosen the dirt. Once this solution has settled, the carpet fibres are then rinsed out using hot steam or hot vaporised water. This removes dirt, most stains and bacteria. Finally, the carpet is dried out using a drying machine.
Our method of dry cleaning is that a powder that is mixed with one of our eco-friendly cleaning agents is spread on the carpets. By using a specialised machine with counter-rotating brushes, this mixture is deeply penetrated onto the fibres of the carpets. After leaving this on the carpets for a while, it is then vacuumed to remove the dirt, dust and sand from the carpets.
We clean your bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms and office spaces at the end of your leasing term. We remove dust and dirt from furniture, ceilings, fans and light fittings, and windows. Cleaning Services Scoresby offers you a complete end of lease cleaning service.
We use the hot water extraction method, shampooing your carpets using eco-friendly products, dry carpet cleaning, encapsulation cleaning and bonnet cleaning. Having your carpets cleaned by a professional is recommended as you can use your carpets for a longer period, and this can save you the cost of having to replace your carpets frequently.
Pet fur, food particles, dirt, stains, fungus trapped between your upholstery is indeed a concern! Our professionals can remove all debris using suitable and environment-friendly products without damaging your upholstery. Having dust and bacteria around your home or office is unhealthy, which is why Scoresby deodorisers and sanitisers your upholstery.
Our technician will vacuum your floors to remove any dirt and debris. Next, we apply a cleaning solution. After which, we use a specialised brush to agitate the grout lines and tile surfaces and then do a thorough brushing to ensure all dirt and greases are removed. Once these contaminants are removed, we use a high-pressure hot water extraction process. Finally, we use a high-powered fan to dry your tile and grout completely.
Our Super-efficient carpet cleaning procedure
- Once you have called our hotline to request one or more of our services, one of our customer care representatives will call you and request details about your requirements.
- Then one of our professionals will visit your home or office to pre-inspect your carpets or upholstery with you, giving you details of what is best suitable for your carpets and upholstery.
- After the pre-inspection is done, our cleaning professionals will proceed with the cleaning.
- If sanitising and deodorising is required, this also will be done.
- Our cleaning technicians will then begin to use hot water extraction or dry cleaning, methods that are suitable for your carpets to remove dirt, most stains and bacteria.
- If the hot water extraction does not remove the stains, we try deep cleaning or use special treatment on your carpets to try to remove any stubborn stains.
- We recommend using a carpet protector if your carpets are not in good shape as this will help in preventing stains and also decrease the amount of dust collected in fabrics.
- Once we have completed the cleaning process, we will require you to inspect your carpets or upholstery, and if you have any questions or concerns, you can always ask our professional cleaning technician.
Why Choose Carpet Cleaning Scoresby
- We offer eco-friendly cleaning services.
- Cleaning Services Scoresby provides a bang for your buck.
- We strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
- Our professionals are honest, friendly and reliable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Carpets get dirty faster after cleaning?
This is not true. If the cleaning is done by a cleaning expert in a professional manner, and if they are well maintained by you as advised by our cleaning professionals, your carpets will look good for a longer period of time.
How long will it take my carpets to dry?
If a hot water extraction machine is used, it can take around 4-6 hours to dry, but it can take longer depending on weather conditions. However, ventilation and heat can speed up the drying time.
How much does carpet cleaning typically cost?
This will depend on your requirement. You can talk to one of our customer care representatives, and they will give you a quotation for your property.
Is it worth getting carpets professionally cleaned?
This may be biased, but getting your carpets and upholstery cleaned by a trained professional can help you use your carpets and upholstery for a longer time.
We accept Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards and cash payments.