Carpet Cleaning Rowville
Providing you with a reliable & quality carpet cleaning service
Here at Carpet Cleaning Rowville, we take extra care when cleaning your carpets. We don’t just remove dirt at the surface but getting deep within the fibres to get rid of any bacteria & dirt in between that may cause any health issues to our customers. Our specialists have experience in cleaning carpets for homes and offices and will thoroughly examine every item to provide you with the best service possible. We make sure that your carpets, upholstery and curtains are as good as new.
The type of carpet and upholstery cleaning services we offer in Rowville
We deliver specific and attention-to-detail cleaning such as steam and dry-cleaning services that are reasonably priced. The chemicals we use are eco-friendly and do not cause headaches, vomiting and skin diseases. We are located in Rowville, Victoria.
We pre-vacuum the carpets as any dry soils will turn muddy when doing this cleaning process. Hot water is then injected onto the carpet using high pressure. This removes the water together with the dirt and cleans the carpet. Once done, a quality steam cleaner is used to pre-treat and pre-spray the carpet to break down other stains on it. Having a professional service steam clean your carpets can extend the life of your carpet.
This type of cleaning is usually done using carbonated water that is mixed with a cleaning product that is sprayed onto the carpet. Thereafter, a spherical revolving shield with an absorbent pad that is attached to it is run over the carpet. This type of cleaning is used to remove stains that are hard to get rid of otherwise.
We undertake cleaning outside and inside your property for rent. We will clean and squeegee your windows, mop and vacuum bedrooms, living rooms, office rooms, kitchen and washrooms, and we will also clean your carpets too, so you can have an easy exit from your previous home or office and leave you to move into your new place with peace of mind.
We ensure your carpets receive proper care at all times. We do this by using suitable cleaning techniques such as hot water extracting, carpet shampooing, dry carpet cleaning and encapsulation cleaning. Moreover, these processes are carried out by following the best and safest methods in cleaning so that your carpets can be well-groomed and used for longer.
We use safe and eco-friendly products to clean your upholstery from top to bottom, getting rid of any germs, food particles, pollen and dirt stains. We deal with any material, whether it is synthetic or natural. In brief, our staff find the best solution to have your upholstery cleaned and well maintained.
Our process of cleaning tiles and grout is by vacuuming the floor to remove any dry dirt. Then, we proceed to mop the floor to remove any stains. Next, we do a comprehensive clean up through steaming, and the final step is drying the floors. This process will clean and enhance the appearance of your tiles and grout in your home or business premises.
Our carpet cleaning procedure
- A technician will have a brief discussion with you before their arrival.
- There will be a pre-inspection phase to check on the condition of the carpets and to discuss the cleaning process for your carpets.
- After the pre-inspection is done, the pre-cleaning procedure will begin, and the technician will start to remove dirt.
- The technician will start to deodorise and sanitise the carpets. This is optional but is recommended to remove bacteria that may have settled in your carpets.
- Then we begin the carpet cleaning process, which is the hot water extraction process.
- If the hot water extraction has not been successful in removing the stains and dirt, we will use a specialised treatment if needed ( an added fee may be charged for this service)
- In some cases, carpet protection applications will be used to prevent staining and to stop dust from accumulating on the carpet.
- We finally conduct a post-inspection where the technician will take the customer through how their carpets were treated and provide them with tips on maintaining their carpets.
Why Choose Carpet Cleaning Rowville?
- We provide 100% customer satisfaction.
- We are a reliable and friendly team of professionals.
- The products we use are eco-friendly.
- Our sharp attention to detail is often praised.
- Carpet Cleaning Rowville is flexible, and the turnaround time is fast.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
We recommend every 6-12 months at least depending on use. By doing so, you can use your carpets for longer.
Can all stains on the carpet be removed?
This will depend on the stain and the type of carpet. Most stains can be removed, and we make sure to do it without damaging the carpets.
What is the cost of cleaning carpets?
The cost of cleaning carpets can vary based on your requirement. You can talk to our staff and request a customised quotation based on your requirement.
How long should you wait before walking on the carpet?
You can walk on the carpet almost immediately, but we do not recommend heavy traffic on the carpet until it is completely dry.
We accept cash, debit or credit cards linked with Visa or master cards as we would like to make payments as easy as possible for our customers.