- Welcome to Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Carpet Cleaning Glen Huntly
Carpet Cleaning Glen Huntly is a professional carpet cleaning service performed by licensed local cleaners with years of experience. Cleaning a carpet is a job best left to the pros. Our carpet technicians’ steam cleaning method doesn’t just remove the dirt from soiled carpets but also destroys germs, mold and bacteria and has a strong sanitizing effect on the fabrics.
Our Cleaning Services in Glen Huntly
From carpet or domestic cleaning to end-of-tenancy cleaning, we provide high-quality cleaning services to residents and business owners.
Carpet Steam Cleaning
A forceful jet of hot water and cleaning solution is shot deep into the carpet fibers by a high-pressure nozzle. A suction hose pulls back the water and cleaning solution at the same time, leaving the carpet well cleaned. Professional steam carpet cleaning is appropriate for both synthetic and wool fiber carpets.
Carpet Dry Cleaning
We employ cutting-edge professional steam cleaning equipment from the industry's best brands. With all of the essential tools and modern methods, we are able to consistently produce great cleaning results. Before we begin deep carpet cleaning, we always address stains and other imperfections to ensure that the delicate textile floorings are sterilized and shining.
End of Lease Cleaning
Our Glen Huntly professional cleaners arrive completely equipped and trained to assist you start your new life in a sparkling, immaculate clean home. Cobwebs, filth, and any built-up dust are removed during our end-of-lease cleaning so you can enjoy your new home.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Professional commercial carpet cleaning eliminates deeply ingrained filth, dust, and muck more effectively than any other method. This deep cleaning method just necessitates the use of a few cleaning agents. We may also apply Scotchgard protective coating to the carpet at your request to extend the cleaning effects from our visit.
We are happy to offer excellent upholstery cleaning services around London. Embedded filth and grit are thoroughly removed from upholstered furniture by our experienced sofa cleaners. They have the instruments and know-how to steam clean upholstery and remove stains, leaving your home appearing spotless.
Tile and grout cleaning
You can reach out to us at any time of the year for this service. We clean your tiles from top to bottom, ensuring that they are as clean as possible. Our tile and grout cleaners follow a checklist for each room/area in your home, ensuring that every corner and crevice is thoroughly cleaned.
Carpet Cleaning Procedure
Our carpet cleaners use the most efficient and comprehensive approach for cleaning carpets: hot water extraction. The hot water extraction process is preferred by both manufacturers and industry associations (also known as carpet steam cleaning). This procedure removes stubborn stains and other defects by breaking the connections between dirt and fibers. Our deep cleaning procedure leaves carpets looking new for a long time.
Why choose us?
The Carpet Cleaning Glen Huntly crew works diligently to guarantee that your carpets are clean in your home or apartment. We are prepared to take on any assignment you assign to us – no job is too big or too small for us. Call us to set up a time and date that works for you. Our company provides a low-cost, high-quality carpet cleaning service.
Book our services to benefit from:
- Certified and experienced technicians
- Professional extractors
- Eco-friendly carpet cleaning solutions
- No additional fees
- Free quotes
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you clean the carpets?
- Hot water extraction at Carpet Cleaning Glen Huntly is the approach we employ for deep carpet cleaning. Both carpets and upholstered furniture are treated with this method. Despite the fact that this treatment is commonly referred to as steam cleaning, it is more advanced than a standard steam cleaning procedure. High pressure agitation of the carpet fibers is combined with hot water to speed up the reaction time in hot water extraction.
Which treatment is better, steam or dry cleaning?
- We strongly suggest steam Carpet Cleaning Glen Huntly because it produces the greatest results, both in terms of hygiene and the aesthetic of your floor. Hot water extraction removes odors and unattractive stains while also killing bacteria, making it very useful if you have allergy sufferers in your home. Dry carpet cleaning is most commonly utilized on sensitive floors that cannot be cleaned with water.
How long will it take for my carpets to dry after a steam cleaning?
- The time it takes for the carpet fibers to dry varies depending on the kind, but it normally takes between four and six hours at Carpet Cleaning Glen Huntly. To avoid re-soiling and slips, please refrain from walking on the carpet until it has completely dried.
What kind of carpet cleaning products do you use?
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning products that are completely safe for both humans and pets are always our first choice at Carpet Cleaning Glen Huntly.
What stain protection product do you offer and why should I use it?
- Following a professional cleaning service at Carpet Cleaning Glen Huntly, we may apply a high-quality fiber stain repellant that can noticeably extend the life of your carpet. This product will also help your textile flooring last longer, especially in high-traffic areas.
Don't be worried about our options of payment. We accept credit cards and cash as well as other types of payment. We give your carpets and upholstery a makeover with comprehensive professional cleaning. Please contact us straight away for further information!