Carpet Cleaning Brunswick
Carpet cleaning, is it worth it?
What would you do if we told you by spending wisely you can get your carpet to last longer? Yes, this is possible if you get your carpets cleaned professionally. Our carpet cleaning Brunswick service offers you the best carpet dry cleaning and steam carpet cleaning price. All our services come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We ensure to offer good quality services for an affordable price. Our cleaning technicians are experienced and well-trained to use our industry-grade machines and mix them up with specific techniques and solutions to provide you with the best results.
Professional Cleaning Services in Brunswick
With over a decade in the industry, we have fine-tuned our procedures to provide the best results for our customers. We also ensure a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee for all the services we offer.
Our carpet steam cleaning gives your carpets a thorough clean by using truck-mounted steam machines. The high-temperature and high-pressure water can remove stubborn dirt stuck in between carpet fibres. Our technicians are trained properly to know which techniques and cleaning agents to use on different carpet fibres.
Our carpet dry cleaning procedure is an effective solution for a quick clean. Your carpet will be treated with an industry-grade hoover, followed by dry treating any stains. Our technicians are fully trained, equipped with effective machines and solutions to suit different carpet fibres.
If you hire us for your end-of-lease cleaning you can be relaxed about getting your bond back. We make sure to perform all cleaning to meet the sanitation checklist standards. If you or your landlord are not satisfied we provide follow-up services within 72 hours of the first clean.
Carpets in commercial areas require all the more attention, not only for maintenance but also to enhance the appeal of the commercial property. Our procedures have been modified to ensure a hassle-free experience for all our commercial clients. We have the right solutions and machines to provide effective results.
We all have that favourite couch. Routine care with our upholstery cleaning will give it a longer life. Our upholstery cleaning technicians are thoroughly trained and utilize special machines, techniques and solutions that will remove even the old stains and give new life to your upholstery.
We make use of industry-grade machines that are capable of removing even the toughest of stains from your tiles and grout. Our cleaning technicians are trained with up-to-date techniques and utilize special tools that ensure a thorough clean-up of your tile and grout surfaces.
What is our carpet cleaning procedure?
Our carpet cleaning procedure is very straightforward, these are the steps we follow.
Stage 1: Initial inspection
- After you have hired us for the job we will visit your residence or office to properly inspect the carpet. Our site inspector will observe the carpets to gauge the degree of stains, discuss with you your requirements and consider the size and type of the carpet along with other important factors.
Stage 2: Pre-hoover and furniture relocation
- This is a crucial step of professional carpet cleaning where a high-pressure vacuum removes the soil that has bound to the carpet fibres. Our cleaning technicians will move your furniture (tables, sofas, chairs, etc) away carefully.
Stage 3: Pre-cleaning
- A conditioning liquid is sprayed to high traffic areas and spots to loosen up the debris. Tough stains are treated with effective solutions for a better chance of removing them. Finally, a professional grooming solution is applied to dislodge stubborn soil.
Stage 4: Soil removal, rinse and neutralizing
- The carpet is properly rinsed with a truck-mounted cleaning machine without wetting the carpet too much. The carpet’s pH is then balanced to ensure that there is no sticky residue and the fibres remain soft.
Stage 5: Spot treatment
- Any leftover spots and stains will be treated further with special spot removal solutions and a carpet protector will be put all over your carpet
Stage 6: Post cleaning and drying
- Your carpet will be primed with a professional primer so that your carpet fibres are upright and dry in the right direction. Finally, high-speed will be projected to speed up the drying procedure.
Stage 7: Final Inspection
- Our cleaning technician will guide you through your property and pinpoint the cleaning results to ensure you are happy with your results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can carpet cleaning make dogs sick?
Some chemicals have a high chemical composition and can be harsh for pets and babies. However, all the chemicals we use during our carpet cleaning procedures are eco-friendly, pet and kid-friendly. Your dog won’t fall sick after a carpet cleaning procedure with us.
Will carpet cleaning remove pet stains?
Yes, this depends on how deep and tough the stains are. We use effective cleaning solutions and spot treat all stubborn stains. Even if we can’t completely eliminate the stains we can reduce their intensity.
Which carpet cleaning company is the best?
To truly find the answer to this question, the main things you should see are if the cleaning company offers a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, a reasonable rate for good quality services, and has some good reviews under their belt.
Is it worth it getting carpets professionally cleaned?
Yes, it is like an investment on your carpet and maintains their vibrancy for longer while increasing their lifespan. This is because professional carpet cleaning eliminates dirt that is embedded within the carpet fibres.
Is steam or dry carpet cleaning better?
Dry cleaning is effective for removing stains and is a quicker procedure than steam cleaning carpets. Steam cleaning is effective for thorough cleaning of the carpet fibres. The type of procedure depends on your preference and your carpet care requirements. Ask your cleaning company for advice if you can’t decide.
We accept cash payments and debit or credit card payments. We facilitate Visa and MasterCard cards.