Carpet Cleaning Boxhill, Melbourne
We are a friendly and affordable carpet cleaning service. Here at Carpet Cleaning Boxhill, our professional carpet cleaners will clean your carpets by using hot water extraction, dry-cleaning methods, and vacuuming your carpets, upholstery, clean tiles and grout, to ensure your carpets and furniture are not only clean but free from harmful bacteria as well.
The Services We Offer at Boxhill
We offer a wide range of domestic and commercial cleaning services in and around Boxhill city. We bring you quality cleaning services at a reliable price. The cleaning products we use are safe around your children and pets as well.
Carpet Steam Cleaning
With this method of cleaning, we get rid of any dirt, mud, fungus or stains. This is done through the hot water extraction method, where a chemical or detergent is mixed with hot water and then sprayed on the carpet. It is then kept for a while. Any stains remaining will be pre-treated and then extracted with water. Finally, the carpet is dried using a carpet dryer.
End of Lease Cleaning
We provide you with the end of lease cleaning services, thereby cleaning your kitchen, bedrooms, living rooms, office rooms, bathrooms and any other place that needs to be washed and cleaned at the end of your tenancy. We always strive to give you a smooth and hassle-free end-of-lease cleaning experience.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Commercial carpets are often high-traffic areas with people walking in and out throughout the day. That is why it is important that we clean them thoroughly to avoid making them a breeding ground for various pollutants and bacteria. Professionally cleaning your commercial carpets by us will promote a healthier environment for all the employees and customers walking in and out of your building.
Our cleaning services are not limited to carpets—we clean Couch too! We get rid of any dust, dirt, stains and bacteria that have settled on your upholstered furniture in your homes and office spaces. Dust, grime and dirt can ruin the appearances of your valuable furniture, and that is why we work on them to have them looking lustrous and also germ-free. Get in touch with us for superior quality and reliable couch cleaning services in Boxhill.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Tile and grout Cleaning can indeed be an arduous task. Hiring a professional cleaning service company like us will make sure that all the grime, dirt, fungus ad germs on your tiled surfaces are meticulously cleaned. We use the latest machinery and chemicals that are efficient yet safe to remove all stains and dirt caught between the tiles and grout. Our cleaning services will leave your tiles and grout sparkling clean.
Our Carpet Cleaning Procedure
- We start by inspecting your home. Our cleaning technicians will walk through your premises to inspect your carpets to identify the cleaning technique that would work best for you.
- Vacuuming is done thereafter to get rid of any soil or dirt in your carpets.
- The furniture you have is then moved.
- A suitable pre-conditioning treatment is sprayed onto your carpets before the main cleaning process.
- If there is a requirement, an appropriate chemical or detergent is sprayed to loosen any stubborn stains or spots.
- A carpet groomer can be used if needed to loosen any fragments that are found on the carpets
- We use a rotating extraction cleaning apparatus to get rid of any soil, dirt or any other contaminants that are trapped in your carpet fibres.
- The carpet is then groomed once again to give it more lustre. This process is also helpful to quicken up the carpets drying process.
- A post-inspection is done where the technician will walk you through the steps we used to clean your carpets, and you can review your carpet and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask our technicians, and they will be happy to answer any of your cleaning related queries.
Why Choose Carpet Cleaning Boxhill
- Our technicians are experienced carpet cleaners
- We have honest and friendly staff
- Our turnaround time is fast
- We provide a quality and reliable service
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
It depends on the usage of the carpets. We do recommend that you have your carpets cleaned at least every 6-12 months professionally.
How long does it take to clean the carpets?
The time depends on the type and how many carpets you have at your premises, including the type of carpet cleaning service you need.
Are your staff trained enough to handle different types of carpets?
Yes, Our technicians are well trained to inspect your carpets and identify the most appropriate way to clean them.
Why should I have my carpets professionally cleaned?
Some might say this is unnecessary, nonetheless getting your carpets and upholstery cleaned by a professional carpet cleaning service can help you to use your carpets and upholstery for longer.